Old Boys…where the glory is forever.
50th Anniversary Celebration Weekend
May 20-22, 2021
Thursday, May 20
Evening Welcome Reception at Poag Mahone’s Irish Pub
Friday, May 21
Saturday, May 22
Pedestrians match and Celebration Dinner at Fort Worth Masonic Temple
Fort Worth Rugby turns 50 next year and plans are underway to celebrate in style! Event venues are being secured, liquor distributors are being warned and kit is being ordered.
To kick things off, the event Committee is seeking underwriters to help with start-up costs (deposits, supplies, etc.) and to host the best party possible next spring! Event proceeds will support the Old Boys’ newly formed charity, Youth Serve NTX.
Individual Underwriting Packages are priced at $300 and include:
- One (1) Celebration Dinner Ticket
($80 purchased individually)
- Your CHOICE of a performance fleece (white), fishing shirt (grey) and golf pullover (green), embroidered with the 50th Anniversary logo, your name and the year you began with the Club
- An embroidered baseball cap, throwback 70’s t-shirt and commemorative pint glass
- Complimentary beer and wine at the Welcome Reception
Table Underwriting Packages are priced at $1,250 and include:
- 10 Celebration Dinner tickets and preferred table seating
- As well as ALL of the kit and benefits included in the Individual Underwriting Package.
You can add-on to any Underwriting Package at the following prices:
- Additional Celebration Dinner tickets – $80/each
- Performance Fleece – $40
- Golf Pullover – $50
- Fishing Shirt – $60
- Baseball Cap – $20
- Throwback T-Shirt – $15
To purchase any package, simply add up the total for the items you want and CLICK HERE TO PAY THE TOTAL AMOUNT IN THE SPONSOR PAYMENT SECTION ON THE EVENT PAYMENT PAGE. You will be contacted by a Planning Committee member to verify your order and provide any other information you need.
Custom sponsorship packages are available for anyone who would like to support the event in exchange for business recognition or group promotions. Text Daniel Morgan at (817) 946-9069 to arrange a time to discuss the options.
Questions? Contact email@example.com or a member of the Planning Committee.
Many thanks and we look forward to hearing from you all soon.
The Fort Worth Rugby 50th Anniversary Committee
- Daniel Morgan, Chair
- Marty Moore, Co-Chair
- Rene Herrera, Treasurer
- Jack Graves
- Keith Dalton
- Kevin Edmondson
- Nick Jacobsen
- Ron Prowell
- Stephen Rios
- Tim Manley
- Trey Harlin
“Rugby football, to my mind, above all games is one which develops the qualities which go to make good fighting men. It teaches unselfishness, esprit de corps, quickness of decision, and keeps fit those engaged in it.”
Admiral Lord Jellicoe, Commander British Great Fleet, 1914